If this is an emergency, or you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital or emergency department.
Recommended Resources on the Topic of Depression:
- https://www.mhanational.org - Screening tests to help give you direction in looking for the help you need
- Parents guide to teen depression - https://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/parents-guide-to-teen-depression.htm
- College student guide to depression - https://www.purdueglobal.edu/blog/student-life/college-students-guide-to-depression/
- Ali Malott, the student wellness co-ordinator at Masters College and Seminary talks about:
- what depression is
- what depression is not
- signs & symptoms
- what to do if you or someone you know struggles with depression
Need help? Connect with us!
*By filling out this form you will be connected to a staff pastor. We offer spiritual care, not professional counselling or medical advice. We are more than happy to be your first step, and if more steps are needed outside of what we are able to offer we will help you take that next step towards receiving appropriate professional support.