If this is an emergency, or you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital or emergency department.
Healthy Ways to Cope
Recommended resources on the topic of healthy ways to cope:
- How to help children & teens manage their stress - https://www.apa.org/topics/child-development/stress
- Resources for parents & Children - https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/resources-parents-children.html#a2
- Taking care of your emotional health ideas - https://emergency.cdc.gov/coping/selfcare.asp
- Recommended ways to approach a lockdown - https://www.brettullman.com/2020/12/24/recommended-ways-to-approach-a-lockdown/
- Health and Teenagers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Aw8EP6yWU&feature=emb_title
- Each video above has coping mechanisms included, please watch the video dealing with the problem you are learning about.
Need help? Connect with us!
*By filling out this form you will be connected to a staff pastor. We offer spiritual care, not professional counselling or medical advice. We are more than happy to be your first step, and if more steps are needed outside of what we are able to offer we will help you take that next step towards receiving appropriate professional support.